1. Entries may be made website application only. No telephone or mailed entries will be accepted, nor will entries submitted via any of bunkered’s online media platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, etc).
2. Prizes cannot be swapped for cash or other product of equivalent value.
3. The overall winner of the competition will be the person whose team has accrued the most points at the end of the scoring period.
4. In the event of the overall winners ending in a tie for the competitions, winners will be the team that accrued the most combined points from the four major championships (The Masters, US Open, The Open and US PGA)
5. If point 4 has failed to determine a winner, a countback of points earned will be used to determine the outright winner.
6. Any suspicions of cheating will be investigated thoroughly. bunkered reserves the right to disqualify any player where there is compelling evidence of misconduct or impropriety.
7. You may register as many teams as you wish but only one team per email address.
8. bunkered cannot be held responsible for any technical issues that may arise during or as a result of game play.
9. No part of bunkered Fantasy Golf ’18 may be copied or reproduced in any form without prior permission of PSP Media Group.
10. In the event of any discrepancies, the organisers’ decision is final.