The brand new PK SPORT has raised the bar for user-friendly trollies
If there is one thing that we all look for in an electric golf trolley, it is ease of use. After all, there’s no point in having an all-singing, all-dancing one if we have no idea how to operate the thing.
With that thought no doubt foremost in their minds, PowaKaddy have created the PK SPORT, an electric cart featuring a new handle design and speed control roller.
It may be easy to operate but there is a certain brilliance to the PK SPORT’s innovative ergonomic soft grip handle, which features a built-in ambidextrous speed control roller combined with a fully-integrated LCD display screen. There’s also a separate Digital Distance Function button that you can access directly.
The frame is strong but light, which means the powerful but whisper-quiet 200-watt motor delivers a faultless performance.
• As well as the standard 18-hole and 36-hole lead acid battery options the new PK SPORT is available with a top of the range, lightweight Lithium battery.
• So confident are they with the quality and durability of the cart, PowaKaddy will be offering an extended two-year warranty period to those who purchase it.
• The clever three-way folding mechanism makes it possible for the PK SPORT to fit in even the smallest of car boots.
• The universal bag stay allows you to use the PK SPORT with any brand of trolley bag, so you don’t have to buy a new one.
• The battery-life monitor takes away all of the guesswork involved when thinking of whether or not to top up your battery.
• Soft grip pads make sure that you can secure your bag without causing any damaging wear and tear.
• Take your pick from modern-looking white, black or graphite aluminium frames.
• RRP: £429 (18-hole lead acid battery), £649 (Lithium battery), and £699 (Lithium Brake)