Set among mature woodland, with outstanding views over to
the Campsie Fells and the Old Kilpatrick Hills, the rural setting of
Bishopbriggs belies the fact that the Club is only a ten-minute drive from the
centre of Glasgow.
The course lies within the boundaries of the original Kenmure Estate and was purchased by Charles Stirling back in 1806, making it one of Glasgow’s most historic courses.
It is excellently maintained and thanks to a forward-thinking major drainage infrastructure project in the late 1990s the course is playable throughout the year.
Fully owned by members and run on a non-profit basis, every penny earned at this club is invested back into the golf course and facilities.
The course is a traditional parkland that doesn’t need any tricks or blind shots to throw down a challenge to even the best - everything is classically ‘in front of you’.
It also comes equipped with some of the best practice facilities in the area and has just put in place a new Get into Golf intiative for adults. As such, the club has a thriving membership and remains one of the great ‘members clubs’ in the Glasgow area.
Junior: From £40