• Luke Donald is hosting this year's event in Hertfordshire
• European Tour Travel Club also offering Le Golf National package
EUROPEAN TOUR TRAVEL CLUB | THE GROVE
Do you fancy playing at this year’s British Masters venue, The Grove, the Monday after the event with Sunday pins? Well, the European Tour Travel Club is offering just that.
Powered by Golfbreaks, the Travel Club offers packages to many of the most popular golf destinations around the world, including a host of tournament venues and the European Tour Properties’ network of world-class venues.
Following on from the tournament’s successful return under host Ian Poulter at Woburn last year, former world No.1 Luke Donald is taking this year’s event to The Grove, where you can battle it out on a course that, a matter of hours earlier, will have been tackled by some of the best players in the world.
The Grove package, called ‘Sunday pins on Monday’, includes:
• Monday round (October 17) with Sunday pins
• An additional round at Luton Hoo
• Two nights’ B&B at the four-star Hilton Watford (based on twin occupancy)
• Price: From £895
Read more -> Nomadic golfer? Here's the club for you..
What’s more, the Travel Club is also offering you the chance to play 2018 Ryder Cup venue Le Golf National from as little as £269.
Situated on the outskirts of Versailles, near Paris, the course has extensive on-site facilities including a modern clubhouse, brand new practice facilities, a four-star Novotel, three restaurants and a swimming pool.
The package, called ‘Two-night last minute break’, includes:
• B&B at the four-star Novotel Saint-Quentin Golf National
• Two rounds of golf at Le Golf National (L’Aigle and L’Albatros courses)
• Price: From £269
European Tour Travel Club :: More information on The Grove
For more information on the European Tour Travel Club and the deals at The Grove and Le Golf National, visit www.europeantourtravelclub.com or call 0845 2508404.