bunkered.co.uk

Fantasy Golf 2016

Home Forums The Clubhouse Fantasy Golf 2016

This thread contains 46 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ethan ethan 1 week, 5 days ago.

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Brian Wrigley
    Total Posts: 4

how do i select a captain?

Quote this | Reply

Martin Inglis
    bunkered
    Total Posts: 98

Hi Brian. Selecting a captain was available during Open week only. You were able to do this on your Fantasy Golf team page below the players currently listed in your team.

Quote this | Reply

Brian Wrigley
    Total Posts: 4

Does this mean that those who chose a captain will now get bonus points for their chosen player for all comps. Do you not think that when bringing in these new rules you should be giving us more notice of the changes. 

Quote this | Reply

Martin Inglis
    bunkered
    Total Posts: 98

Hi Brian. No, the captain was just for the Open. An email was sent around more than a week in advance of the Open to inform Fantasy Golf managers of the captains for the Open. If you haven’t been receiving these emails, we’d advise you to check your spam settings. We also had numerous posts on both Facebook and Twitter about it. Thanks, Martin

Quote this | Reply

alistair shand
    Total Posts: 5

Please explain what is happening with the scoring ? “Crowd member “was mysteriously getting great points week in and week out and suddenly has 392 points taken off in one week !! Is there a flaw in the system ?

Quote this | Reply

Ron Bain
    Total Posts: 1

Since Crowd Member was basically thrown out . . .guess for cheating what happens to the weekly prizes he won? Surely that’s not fair on those that played within the rules and came runner up those weeks! 

Quote this | Reply

ethan
    Total Posts: 1

I never at any point ever do well in Fantasy golf, however thought I would attempt again this year.

1 comp into the year and I am a LAST… … ..ffs Last!!!!

I have to snicker or cry… … how on earth did somebody get more than 500 focuses?

Ethan red from  assignment help.

Quote this | Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)