bunkered.co.uk

Fantasy Golf 2017

Home Forums The Clubhouse Fantasy Golf 2017

This thread contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Robbiec88 Robbiec88 52 minutes ago.

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Grant Duguid
    Total Posts: 3

Great to see it’s back again, free to play with prizes, canna beat it.

Some changes:

Transfer all team every week if you wish – great

More players – great

Players listed alphabetically – great

Friday Transfer – awful, ruined the game last year once it was introduced, had hoped the feedback on here would be listened to. 

Quote this | Reply

jim5050
    Total Posts: 45

Whats up wi the friday transfer? I like it.

Quote this | Reply

Grant Duguid
    Total Posts: 3

It narrows the difference between teams. If you’ve missed someone, you get a doggies chance Friday night to drop someone missing the cut, and conversly if you’ve picked up a real outsider it gives others the chance to cover their mistake.

Especially now you’re changing your whole team every week, there’s no need. Spoiled the game last year when it was introduced. 

Quote this | Reply

JOHN
    Total Posts: 1

Looking for a mini league to join,if any managers are looking to fill up their league i will oblige,Fantasy golf ’17

Quote this | Reply

Robbiec88
    Total Posts: 5

Looking for a mini league to join,if any managers are looking to fill up their league i will oblige,Fantasy golf ’17h

hi John I’m not in a mini league either but we could start one if you fancy it

Quote this | Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)