bunkered.co.uk

Quick survey to win £50 of golf gear

Home Forums The Clubhouse Quick survey to win £50 of golf gear

This thread contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Lee Lee 4 months ago.

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Total Posts: 2

Hi – I run a new golf startup and need your help with a short list of 10 golf related questions.

If you could kindly complete the following survey you will enter a prize draw to win £50 worth of golf gear of your choice.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PMSNCNT

Appreciate your help.

Thanks a million, Lee

Quote this | Reply

cmac1
    Total Posts: 223

Hi, good luck with the start up.

It would be useful to know more about this start up? i.e does it compete with Bunkered etc

also like to know who has my name and email address? Is that reasonable do you feel?

p.s a spell checker on the survey would have helped. Start as you mean to go on.

good luck.

Quote this | Reply

Lee
    Total Posts: 2

Hi there – thanks for your support

There isn’t a huge amount to tell right now – the business is definitely not a competitor to bunkered – it is an idea based around helping players in their practise. I can’t give too much away as it could spoil the survey which is designed to capture specific data to validate or disprove the intial concept.

Your email address is entirely safe, only I have access and it will only use it as described, if at all.

Apologies for any spelling errors – no spell checker available – mistakes happen!

Best, Lee

Quote this | Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this thread. Click here to log in. Not a member? Click here to register.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)