We have teamed up with Macdonald Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic trip to Spain.
If you are the lucky person whose name is drawn from all of the correct entries after the closing date, you will be jetting off to the Costa del Sol where you’ll enjoy five nights at the Macdonald Doña Lola Resort in Calahonda as well as entry into the Macdonald Hotels Spanish Open Golf Tournament.
The 54-hole tournament takes in rounds at different courses – El Chaparral, Los Naranjos and Mijas – with golf buggy hire included, as well as daily prizes, a presentation dinner and big prizes on the final night.
Your trip will be from November 6-11 and the only thing you’ll be required to arrange is your flights.
HOW TO WIN
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question correctly.
Which of these is NOT a Spanish golfer?
A. Sergio Garcia
B. Jose Maria Olazabal
C. Ian Poulter
This competition has now ended
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All entries must be received online no later than October 9, 2022. Only one entry per person can be accepted. Winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date. The editor’s decision is final. Prize is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Competition is only open to UK residents. Prize cannot be sold or exchanged for financial gain. By entering this competition, you agree to share your data with our supporting partners. See our Facebook page for winners’ details: facebook.com/bunkeredonline
Latest HeadlinesRSS feed
- Ball position tips: Follow this easy guide for better strikes
- Iona Stephen aiming to fulfil remarkable Open dream
- Pro warns PGA Tour chiefs over Jon Rahm to LIV Golf rumours
- Golf It! swings back into action with new-look range and festive family fun
- Grant Thornton Invitational: Preview, betting tips & how to watch
- Alfred Dunhill Championship 2023: Preview, betting tips, how to watch
- LIV Golf Promotions: Preview, betting tips & how to watch
- LIV Golf contender tears into PGA Tour