FootJoy has revolutionised the performance of the world’s most popular glove in the all-new WeatherSof.
The glove will combine improved durability, a softer feel and an enhanced grip in all weather conditions, as FootJoy continue their commitment to maintaining the WeatherSof as the No.1 best-seller since launching in 1990.
In that time, more than 90 million WeatherSof gloves have helped golfers to perform at their peak, with the model being the preferred choice of almost one in every five golfers in the UK.
The new FootJoy WeatherSof comes with several new features to build on previous editions. They are:
• FiberSof microfibre material on the back of the hand, allowing the glove to better conform to the shape of the hand and fingers.
• Taction 2 Advanced Performance Cabretta Leather across the palm and thumb to benefit performance in key stress areas, improve control during the swing and increase the longevity of the glove through superior durability.
• Extended coverage of the PowerNet material across the knuckles and back of the fingers to maximise breathability and flexibility.
• Reliable 3-Directional ComforTab closure, allowing the golfer to tailor fit as required.
• Conveniently-placed ball marker.
Speaking about the WeatherSof, senior director of marketing at FootJoy gloves and accessories, Maria Bonzagni, said: “As the world’s best-selling and most trusted golf glove, WeatherSof is an integral member of the FootJoy glove family and I am delighted to introduce this new and improved model to golfers worldwide.
“WeatherSof has earned its position as our most popular glove by providing outstanding performance at a great value price point. With improvements in comfort, feel, fit and durability, it will continue to be the ‘go-to’ glove for millions of golfers. We are confident that admirers of the previous version are going to be delighted with the all-new WeatherSof, continuing its long-standing leadership as the world’s No.1 glove for years to come.”
The FootJoy WeatherSof is available in a number of colour option and sizes, with an RRP of £10. For more information, visit the FootJoy website or follow @FootJoyEurope on Twitter.