HILTON PARK GOLF CLUB
Hilton Park Golf Club, situated just north of Glasgow, is offering an added value full adult membership offer of £899, which runs until the end of February.
Home to two James Braid courses in beautiful countryside with views to Ben Lomond and The Trossachs, both the Hilton and Allander courses are great challenges and the club is continuing to invest over £300,000 each year to maintain high standards across the two layouts.
The club has three starting points over its two courses with the two loops of nine on the Allander creating the option for a quick nine holes if you’re time strapped. On top of access to both courses, members also get full use of the club’s practice facilities, which include putting greens, a pitching/chipping green with bunkers, and a 250-yard long practice ground with an undercover area.
As part of an exclusive bunkered reader offer, you will get:
• £100 bar credit to sample their delicious menu;
• £80 of coaching, including TrackMan, with Head PGA Professional, Luke Simpson, to improve your game;
• Full membership to the two 18-hole courses;
• The joining fee of £1100 is waived;
• Join anytime from January 1 to February 29, 2016;
• Membership can start anytime in the above period, though if you arrange to start your membership on January 1 you can enjoy even greater value;
• Membership runs up to February 28, 2017;
• Payment options to suit you. You can spread the cost with Direct Debit;
• Very little paperwork required, and no need for proposers.
Please note: If you happen to win the membership competition in Issue 144 of bunkered but have already joined as a new member, bunkered will reimburse your 2016 fees.