Partners St Andrews Links and Callaway have joined forces with bunkered to offer three lucky followers the chance to be one of the first golfers to hit the new Callaway Big Bertha and Big Bertha Alpha Drivers at the home of golf this Valentine’s Day.
As the Big Bertha Drivers hit shelves across Europe on Friday you will join bunkered for a unique Big Bertha experience that will include:
- A Big Bertha Clinic hosted by long-driving superstar Joe Miller,
- The chance to test both drivers at the St Andrews Golf Academy,
- And the opportunity to enjoy 18 holes at the world famous St Andrews Links*.
When you reach the 18th hole you will also get the chance to take part in a Big Bertha Long Driving Competition, where you could win a Big Bertha or Big Bertha Alpha Driver by using one of the newly-launched clubs and Speed Regime golf balls.
There surely isn’t a better Valentine’s Day present than joining in the Big Bertha launch celebrations at the home of golf.
If you want to take part, you must:
- Be free this Friday (February 14).
- Be able to make your own way to the St Andrews Links Golf Academy for 8.45am PROMPT (You will be met there by bunkered’s Michael McEwan).
- Bring your own clubs, golf clothes, waterproofs, smartphone etc.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Have your own Twitter account.
Fit the bill? To be in with a chance, simply send a tweet to bunkered’s official Twitter account, @BunkeredOnline, that simply includes the hashtag "#BERTHASBACK"
You have until noon on Thursday, February 13, to enter so don’t delay - tweet us now!
* Course will be subject to availability and closures. Golf will only be applicable on Valentine’s Day 2014 (Friday, February 14th) and cannot be transferred to any other date.
Callaway Big Bertha & Big Bertha Alpha
For more information on Callaway's new Big Bertha and Big Bertha Alpha drivers, log-on to www.callawaygolf.com