Set amongst mature woodland, with outstanding views over to the Campsie Fells and the Old Kilpatrick Hills, the rural setting belies the fact that the club is only a ten-minute drive from the centre of Glasgow.
The course lies within the boundaries of the original Kenmure Estate and was purchased by Charles Stirling back in 1806, making it one of Glasgow’s most historic courses.
The club is excellently maintained, fully owned by members and run on a non-profit basis, ensuring every penny the club earns is invested back into the course and its facilities.
The course is of traditional parkland nature with everything classically ‘right in front of you’.
It also comes equipped with some of the best practice facilities in the area and has just put into place a new ‘Get Into Golf’ initiative for adults.
As such, the club has a thriving membership and remains one of the great ‘members clubs’ in the Glasgow area.
Wide variety of membership options available right now. Click here for more.
T: 0141 772 8938
F: Search for ‘Bishopbriggs Golf’