1. The number of PGA Tour titles Tiger Woods has won MINUS the number of majors won by Jack Nicklaus…
Working: Tiger Woods has won 82 PGA Tour titles; Jack Nicklaus won 18 majors: 82-18=64
2. The number of times Turnberry has hosted The Open MULTIPLIED BY the number of majors Rory McIlroy has won…
Working: Turnberry has hosted The Open four times; Rory McIlroy has won four majors: 4x4=16
3. The year that Lucas Glover won the US Open PLUS the year in which Colin Montgomerie turned professional…
Working: Lucas Glover won the US Open in 2009; Colin Montgomerie turned pro in 1987: 2,009+1,987=3,996
4. The number of holes at Shiskine GC on the Isle of Arran MINUS the number of majors won by Arnold Palmer…
Working: There are 12 holes at Shiskine GC; Arnold Palmer won seven major: 12-7=5
5. The number of shots by which Rory McIlroy won the 2011 US Open MULTIPLIED BY the number major championships won by Annika Sorenstam…
Working: Rory won the 2011 US Open by eight shots; Annika won ten major championships: 8x10=80
6. The number of times an Australian has won The Open PLUS the current world ranking of Scottish golfer Robert MacIntyre…
Working: Australian golfers have won The Open 9 times; Robert MacIntyre’s current world ranking is 67: 9+67=76
7. Paul Lawrie’s age when he won The Open in 1999 MINUS the total number of Ryder Cup points won by Sir Nick Faldo…
Working: Paul Lawrie was 30 when he won The Open in 1999; Sir Nick Faldo won 25 Ryder Cup points: 30-25=5
8. The number of the hole called ‘Golden Bell’ at Augusta National Golf Club PLUS the number of the hole called ‘The Postage Stamp’ at Royal Troon Golf Club…
Working; ‘Golden Bell’ is hole 12 at Augusta National; ‘The Postage Stamp’ is hole 8 at Royal Troon. 12+8=20
9. The number of major championships won by Tiger Woods PLUS (+) the number of majors won by Brooks Koepka PLUS the number of majors won by Jordan Spieth...
Working: Tiger Woods has won 15 majors; Brooks Koepka has won 4 majors; Jordan Spieth has won 3 majors. 15+4+3=22
10. The year that Phil Mickelson won his first PGA Tour title MINUS the year in which the first Open Championship took place…
Working: Phil Mickelson won his first PGA Tour title in 1991; the first Open Championship took place in 1860. 1,991-1,860=131
What is the total of the correct answers to these ten questions?
How did you get on? Leave your score in our Comments section below.