How would you like to win some limited edition Titleist Pro V1s? It’s a silly question, really, isn’t it?
We’ve teamed-up with our good friends to give away several dozen boxed of limited edition Titleist Pro V1s throughout the week to mark this year’s US Open at Shinnecock Hills, which gets underway on Thursday.
As you can see by the image above, the number 70 dominates the packaging and this is celebrating the fact that Titleist has been the No.1 ball at the US Open for 70 years, with two of the last three champions – Brooks Koepka and Jordan Spieth – both Titleist brand ambassadors.
Like what you see? If so, here’s how to be in with the chance of winning.
How to win
• Stay tuned to the bunkered social media channels – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – throughout the week, where at least one giveaway will take place on each channel.
• Then, simply follow the instructions on each of the respective posts when they appear to enter.
• Upon conclusion of the US Open, on Monday, June 18, we will select our winners.
Not already following us?
• LIKE our page on Facebook HERE
• FOLLOW us on Twitter HERE
• FOLLOW us on Instagram HERE
Best of luck and enjoy the action at Shinnecock Hills!