It can be hard to keep your game sharp when winter arrives, but fear not. Broadlees Golf Centre is on-hand to offer a full range of facilities for you to make the most of and keep your game on track.
Located just ten minutes from East Kilbride and Hamilton and 30 minutes from Glasgow, its nine-hole course is one of the finest parkland layouts in the West of Scotland, and was built to a top specification ensuring it is playable all year round without the need for winter greens. And if you don't fancy playing a round, there's always the 12-bay indoor driving range equipped with bay heaters to keep you warm when the temperatures drop.
Resident PGA professional Scott Robertson can also provide individual tuition with special bunker lessons available during the winter months, too, thanks to the construction of a new bunker in front of the teaching area.
If you like the sound of all of that, check out Broadless Golf Centre's latest range of offers for the winter months below.
- Nine-holes of golf for £7, available seven days a week and no winter greens.
- 50 balls for £2.50 from Monday to Friday between 9am and 11am.
- 30-minute lesson with PGA Professional Scott Robertson for £18.
- Ladies group coaching with Lesley MacKay and Scott Robertson throughout the winter months.
- A free bay heater and hot drink with every 100 balls purchased.
For more information, contact 01357 300478, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit broadleesgolf.co.uk.