Reigning World Long Drive champion Joe Miller is set to take centre stage at Callaway's Kings of Distance event - so here are a few more things you should know about the Englishman...
1. He is an imposing 6ft 4in and weighs 19st.
2. He has a highest ball speed of 225mph. To put that into context, Tony Finau had the highest average ball speed on the PGA Tour last season of 184mph.
3. He has a driver loft of 2.3 degrees. The average on Tour is somewhere between 8-10 degrees.
4. His highest swing speed is 155mph. The average male golfer's is 93.4mph.
5. He was club champion at his local golf club at the age of 14 but admits that when he got out of school, he became more interested in girls and cars!
6. He started entering Long Drive competitions at the age of 20, though at the start he was just using a standard driver. It was only when he started using custom-fit drivers that he got more distance and began to contend.
7. When conditions are calm and there's no wind, Miller carries the ball an average of 400 yards.
8. He hits a 7-iron anywhere between 210-230 yards.
9. He bench presses 200kg and, with squats and deadlifts, he does 260kg.
10. He goes through, wait for it, anywhere between 30 and 50 drivers every season!