HOLIDAYS 4 GOLFERS
Do you love playing in a pro-am? Do you miss competitive golf in the winter time? Holidays 4 Golfers have the perfect solution for you and your next golf trip abroad.
The holiday golf specialists are running a Scottish Winter Pro-Am next February at the renowned Vila Sol resort in Portugal and there are still spaces available for you and your friends to join in the fun.
Holidays 4 Golfers are well established as expert Pro-Am organisers in the north of England, having worked on many occasions with the local PGA regions in Lancashire and Yorkshire doing similar events.
Read more - Vila Sol to host Portugal Pro-Am series
After more and more teams from Scotland started to travel from Scotland to Manchester just to fly to their events, they decided to set up a Pro-Am dedicated to Scottish golfers.
Holidays 4 Golfers directors Julie Franklin and Mark Earnshaw first set up the company in 2010 and it has continued to go from strength to strength since. They partly put that success down to their bond with the Travel Trust Association, which offers 100% financial guarantees to the company’s customers and suppliers.
Read more -> Celebrate 50 years of golf in the Algarve
The company ran its first Pro-Am in January and it’s went from strength to strength since, with 32 teams competing last time out. “This year we ran three Pro-Ams – Yorkshire; Lancashire; Shropshire and Herefordshire – and nearly all of the teams re-booked for next year,” explained Franklin. “This gave us a problem creating space for all of the other enquiries we have. That’s why we’ve decided to introduce the Scottish Winter Pro-Am and the North West Pro-Am.”
Scottish Winter Pro-Am package
Date: Sunday, February 5 – Thursday, February 9, 2017
Format: Pro-Am teams of three amateurs and one professional
Price: £699 per amateur and £199 per professional
The Holidays 4 Golfers package includes:
• Flights to/from Glasgow to Faro, including hand luggage and golf club carriage;
• Four nights accommodation at Vila Sol Resort, based on twin rooms two sharing, B&B;
• Three rounds of tournament golf at Vila Sol Resort;
• Access to the driving range, with 50 balls per tournament day;
• Airport transfers;
• Welcome drinks reception at the hotel on the first night;
• Gala presentation dinner, with drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks);
• One hour open bar from 5.30pm-6.30pm on tournament days;
• Professional prize fund £6,000 (based on 20 teams);
• PGA tournament controller
Holidays 4 Golfers :: Get involved
Golfers interested in this event can find out more details by visiting holidays4golfers.com, or calling Holidays 4 Golfers on 0161 428 0963.