1. Entries may be made by website application only. No telephone or mailed entries will be accepted, nor will entries submitted via any of bunkered’s digital or social media platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, etc).
2. Prizes cannot be swapped for cash or other product(s) of equivalent value.
3. The overall winner of the competition will be the person whose team has accrued the most points at the end of the scoring period.
4. In the event of a tie for any of the prize-winning places, a countback of points earned will be used to determine the outright winner.
5. Any suspicions of cheating will be investigated thoroughly. bunkered reserves the right to disqualify any player where there is compelling evidence of misconduct or impropriety.
6. You may register as many teams as you wish but only one team per email address.
7. bunkered cannot be held responsible for any technical issues that may arise during or as a result of game play.
8. No part of bunkered Winter Fantasy Golf may be copied or reproduced in any form without the written permission of PSP Media Group.
9. In the event of any discrepancies, the organisers’ decision is final.
10. In the event of a tie for a bunkered Fantasy Golf Winter League Hot Week, the winner will be drawn at random.