bunkered Golf Breaks loves delivering you great value packages to great courses in the UK, but what if you want a
great value package that gives you flexibility to play on different dates and without the need for accommodation
to facilitate your trip? We've got that sorted for you too! Welcome to the very first bunkered Golf Breaks 'Freedom Pass'.
Whether buying for you and your mates or as a gift for that golfing nut in your life, It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Take a look at our list of handpicked courses for you to choose from and make sure you understand how the Freedom Pass works
- Purchase the right pass for you - We have both 3 and 4 round passes available plus the option to add Panmure to your list of choices.
- Call 0141 212 8889 to book your tee times as you go!
Choose your rounds from the following six great courses:
PLUS: Upgrade one of your choices to Panmure GC for just £45 extra!
- The Dukes
- Leven Links
Freedom Pass T&Cs
- Available for play on and before the 31st March 2023 only (Panmure must be played by the 31st Oct '22).
- All tee time reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- All reservations must be made via bunkered Golf Breaks and not directly with the golf courses
- Each course can only be booked and played once per golf pass
- Courses can be booked individually at any time within the pass validity
- A tee time amendment fee of £5 per golfer or £20 per pass (whichever is lower) is applicable once an initial reservation has been made on a specific course.
- Proof of ID and your Golf Pass code are required for inspection at the golf course on arrival
- You may be asked to play with other golfers if you do not have a complete 4-ball
- Golf Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Dress code of each golf club must be adhered, to ensure permitted play.
- The £45 Panmure GC supplement adds this course to the list of choices and is not for an additional round of golf.
- The Dukes - The most popular St Andrews course booked at bGB...scenic, challenging and a whole lot of fun.
- Montrose 1562 - A spectacular links with an opening stretch of holes to rival many in Scotland!
- Downfield Golf Club - Easily one of the best Parkland courses in the UK, let alone Scotland
- Drumoig Golf Course - A St Andrews hidden gem and a test for all abilities..just watch out for the water on 18!
- Arbroath Golf Course - A beautiful and testing links course designed by Old Tom Morris....enough said
- Leven Links - Rolling fairways, ancient sand dunes, burns and pot bunkers a plenty...links golf at its very best
- Panmure Golf Club - Dating back to 1845 this classic links course is one of the oldest clubs in the world and a MUST play!