We’ve teamed-up with our friends at Glenmuir to offer one lucky bunkered reader the opportunity to be completely prepared when it comes to battling the elements on the course this winter.
That’s because we’re giving away a Sunderland of Scotland Men’s Vancouver Pro Jacket, while a female winner will win a Sunderland of Scotland Montana Jacket, inset. Both prizes also include a pair of Sunderland of Scotland waterproof trousers.
Glenmuir became the official European distributor of Sunderland products in November 2009, with Sunderland of Scotland’s rich heritage of manufacturing clothing dating all the way back to 1911.
The Vancouver Pro is constructed from a performance laminated waterproof fabric, with inner mesh lining for breathability and internal pocket, making it completely waterproof and windproof. The Montana, meanwhile, boasts the same properties,
as well as fleece-lined hand-warmer side pockets.
Three runners-up will win a pair of Thermal Mittens. For more information, head to glenmuir.com.
How to win
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Q) In what year was Sunderland of Scotland founded?
This competition has now ended
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All entries must be received online no later than December 14, 2018. Only one entry per person can be accepted. Winner will be the first correct entry
drawn after the closing date. The editor’s decision is final. Prize is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Competition is only open to UK residents. Prize cannot be sold
or exchanged for financial gain. By entering this competition, you agree to share your data with our supporting partners. See our Facebook page for winners’ details:
Latest HeadlinesRSS feed
- bunkered Advent Calendar 2023 – December 7
- Are drivers next for a performance rollback?
- USGA chief hits back at ‘ambulance chasers’ leading rollback ‘frenzy’
- OPINION The pros and cons of the golf ball rollback
- Golf ball rollback: Major tours respond to landmark rule change
- Golf ball rollback: Equipment brands respond to rule change
- Golf ball rollback debate: Will the new rules be good for the game?
- Golf ball rollback: Top tour pros react to landmark decision