Sign up for our daily newsletter
Want latest news, reviews, analysis, deals, and events, and offers from our commercial partners? We’ve got you.
If you think working in the golf industry is a dream job, you would be correct. We’re looking to hire TWO content writers to our expanding team.
bunkered is the biggest-selling golf magazine in Scotland for the last 25 years and has now expanded its footprint across the UK. We’re looking for passionate and ambitious content creators to join our golf team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing golf media brand, where you will be expected to report on the latest trends in the game.
You will be expected to cover the latest news from across the PGA Tour, DP World Tour, LIV Golf League, and the LPGA and LET.
What will you be doing as Content Creator?
- Writing crisp and engaging copy with an understanding of what our audience wants to read on a daily basis.
- Create inventive and engaging content
- Creating regular golf-related SEO content
- Writing everything from full-length features to eye-catching tweets and concise online copy.
- Using social media platforms to drive audience engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Previous journalism experience
- A good knowledge and interest in the latest golf trends and the ability to use and interpret data to inform your decision-making.
- The proven ability to understand what is a good story and know how to chase it.
- The desire to create debate, provide analysis and seek out a story.
- Have a UK driving license and own car.
bunkered has enjoyed huge successes in recent years and has expanded its print audience across the UK. The brand, which recently celebrated 200 issues, has the most engaged Facebook audience of any golf media brand in the UK and the No.1 golf media podcast in the UK, which is also multi award-winning.
You can apply HERE.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week. The role presents the opportunity of hybrid working preferably from any one of our office locations. You must be willing to travel and able to work evenings and weekends when required.
We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email [email protected].
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
The bunkered Golf Course Guide - Scotland
Now, with bunkered, you can discover the golf courses Scotland has to offer. Trust us, you will not be disappointed.Find Courses