Sign up for our daily newsletter
Want latest news, reviews, analysis, deals, and events, and offers from our commercial partners? We’ve got you.
Today is Day 1 of bunkered’s new ‘School of Golf’ homeschooling series.
You can find out all about School of Golf here.
In the meantime, let’s get going with today’s lesson…
Up to 30 minutes
What you need
– A pen / pencil
– A sheet of paper
– Write down your answers as you go
Try to resist the temptation to use Google. Answers, as you will see at the end of the quiz, are provided on the next page.
1. Louis Oosthuizen is a golfer from South Africa. Which of these is the flag of South Africa?
2. Pebble Beach Golf Links is in the state of California – but how many states make up the United States of America?
3. A Norwegian golfer called Suzann Pettersen holed the winning putt in the 2019 Solheim Cup – but what is the capital of Norway?
4. Hideki Matsuyama is a professional golfer from Japan – but on what continent would you find Japan?
D. South America
5. Henrik Stenson, pictured above, is a professional golfer from Sweden. Which two colours make up the Swedish flag?
A. Blue and white
B. White and yellow
C. Yellow and blue
D. Red and white
6. If you were playing golf at Royal Melbourne, which country would you be in?
7. Lydia Ko is a professional golfer from New Zealand. What is the capital of New Zealand?
8. Martin Kaymer, pictured above, is a professional golfer from Germany – but which of these countries doesn’t share a border with Germany?
9. There are over 250 golf courses in Italy – but which of these isn’t a city in Italy?
10. Kapalua, Poipu Bay and Nanea are golf courses in Hawaii. In which ocean would you find Hawaii?
A. Atlantic Ocean
B. Indian Ocean
C. Pacific Ocean
D. Arctic Ocean
The bunkered Golf Course Guide - Scotland
Now, with bunkered, you can discover the golf courses Scotland has to offer. Trust us, you will not be disappointed.Find Courses