Stewart Golf has released details of its newest F1 Lithium trolley, which it says is ‘the world’s most compact folding remote controlled trolley’.
Aimed at golfers who want a remote controlled trolley but have limited storage space in their car or at home, the key feature of the F1-S remote is its three-part folding chassis. It also comes with a purpose designed golf bag and you can choose from four coloured bases and two bag sizes in multiple colours.
According to Stewart Golf, tests have shown that the FS-1 can fit into even the smallest of car boots.
Its other features include:
• New battery. It’s 21% bigger than the original F1 battery;
• New motors;
• Control System Development: A NASA-derived system that allows it to breath in all conditions;
• Two-year guarantee;
• Compact remote control handset;
• Forward, reverse, left & right functions;
• Integrated golf bag including handle;
• Four programmable cruise control speeds;
• Emergency stop and glide stop;
• LCD screen with battery monitor;
• Bespoke lithium-ion battery pack;
• Three part folding chassis;
• V3 Wheels with lateral tread tyres for excellent grip;
• Magnetic scorecard holder.
Stewart Golf FS-1 electric trolley – pricing and availability