Go five yards longer than the original with the SuperFast 2.0
Faster, lighter, driver, stronger: The new TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 is a step up
The modern Burner, introduced in early 2007, is the best-selling driver in TaylorMade history. However, if early success is anything to go by, the Burner SuperFast 2.0 and SuperFast 2.0 TP could eclipse the achievements of even that.
A year after the arrival of SuperFast technology - to make the Burner lighter, longer and faster - the Burner SuperFast 2.0 has arrived and it’s packing five yards more than its predecessor.
It has one of the largest faces in golf and a more triangular address shape, which has been allowed for by the clubhead’s Ultra-Thin Wall construction.
The depth of the face is key in providing more impact area above centre, promoting a higher launch and low spin-rate - essential for more distance.
Like the popular R11 driver, the Burner SuperFast 2.0’s distinct white crown and black PVD clubface create optimum contrast for better alignment.
With a longer shaft length, lighter grip - helping make it also the lightest driver in TaylorMade history at 279g - and a more aerodynamic shape, extra yards are almost guaranteed.
• TP version features a single weight port on the toe and slightly open clubface angle
• SuperFast technology, ultra-large face size and low-drag aerodynamics promote more swing speed, higher launch and low spin
• High MOI titanium clubhead also features Inverted Cone Technology, which helps deliver high ball speeds on off-centre hits
• White colour helps to make face appear 2% larger compared to same-sized black heads
• Lofts: 8.5° (TP only), 9.5°, 10.5°, 13°
• RRP: £249, £299 (TP)